The Runaway Bride with the Rutland Arms Hotel T&Cs
Competition terms and conditions
Rules of entry
- Registration opens on Monday 19th January 2015 at 06:00 hours
- Registration to enter closes at midnight on Sunday 1st February 2015
- To enter you must be over 18 years of age
- Entrants must enter themselves only into this competition. Peak FM will not accept a nomination from a third party
- Entrants must be in a position to get married and hold their reception at the Rutland Arms Hotel in Bakewell within the given date range
- On Monday 2nd February 2015 a judging panel will select two finalists
- You must be able to attend Peak FM on Thursday 5th February 2015 at 10.30am
- The two finalists must be available on Wednesday 11th February, Thursday 12th February and Friday 13th February 2015 to complete the ‘Runaway Bride’ challenge
- The winner must be able to take part in photos and press opportunities as and when requested by Peak FM
- The prize as detailed from the Rutland Arms Hotel is non-negotiable or transferrable
- Peak FM will not be held responsible for injuries, criminal offences, accidents or loss of personal belongings.
- Entrants to this competition do so entirely at their own risk.
The Challenge T&C’s
- The challenge starts at 8am on Wednesday 11th February 2015 and finishes at 8am on Friday 13th February 2015.
- Each couple will be given a budget of £50 to spend on travelling.
- Couples are not allowed to spend more than the given amount on travelling.
- You must have photographic proof of your challenge – ie. getting on a train / plane and proof you haven’t paid.
- You must have photographic proof of your final destination you make it to.
- The winner will be the bride who has reached the furthest geographical location from Peak FM at 8am on Friday 13th February 2015.
- Judges decision is final on furthest destination reached or on any tie breaker question.
- Each couple must be able to get themselves home. This does not have to be within the 48 hours but must still be without exchanging money.
- Peak FM and the Rutland Arms Hotel will not pay for the return journey of any party. The return journey forms part of the challenge.
- Entrants must not arrange transport to a part of the UK or beyond that they are unable to travel back from with no funds.
- Each couple have been given the same information and contacts which you can use.
- The brides-to-be can use any of their own personal contacts during this challenge.
- The presenters cannot use any personal contacts during the challenge neither drive their own vehicle, presenter vehicle or hire a car.
- The bride to be cannot use their own vehicle or hire car as part of this challenge.
- In the unlikely event, if both teams make it at the same time to the same location, or have reached a location with the same distance this will result in a tiebreak breaker, a question will be asked to the couples to determine a winner.
- Wedding to take place between Monday 16th February and Thursday 31st December 2015, subject to hotel availability at The Rutland Arms Hotel Bakewell.
- Excludes Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
- Prize package is for 70 day guests and 70 evening guests.
- Prize includes a civil ceremony for 70 guests, arrival glass of bubbly for 70 guests, wedding breakfast for 70 guests with 2 glasses of wine per person from the Rutland Arms Hotel ‘Devotion Package’.
Room hire for both the day and evening event. Evening buffet for 70 guests and wedding disco. A four poster bedroom (subject to availability) for the bride and groom on the wedding night.
- The following will not be included in the wedding package (transport, flowers, chairs covers, table decorations, guest rooms, photographer, rings, dresses, suit hire)
- Additional supplements can be added to enhance the package further including upgraded arrival drinks, upgraded menu, chair covers, table decorations and flowers, evening entertainment, canapes, wine on the table. Details of such supplements will be available post competition from the Rutland Arms Hotel, Bakewell.
- Evening event must be held at the Rutland Arms Hotel, Bakewell.
- Accommodation for wedding guests can be arranged, however room rates are subject to hotel availability and discounted rates cannot be guaranteed.
- Strictly subject to availability of hotel on the date requested
- No Cash alternative. No Transfers. Once your date is confirmed no amendments will be accepted
- The winner is responsible for planning and coordinating the wedding in conjunction with the services of the hotel wedding planner. (Rutland Arms Hotel, Bakewell)
- Peak FM has no involvement in the planning or organising of the event
Please note, participants will be obliged to partake in social media activity in the run up to the wedding date and will allow for social media coverage on the day.